Macomb County Employees Retirement Board
Secretary: Macomb County Finance Director
120 North Main Street, 2nd Floor
Mt. Clemens, Michigan 48043
2018 Retirement Board Members:
Chair: Mark Deldin
Vice Chair: Bryan Santo
- George Brumbaugh, Jr. - Retiree Representative
- Gary Cutler - Employee Representative (Term Expires: 12-31-20); Macomb Community Action
- Mark Deldin - County Executive Designee
- Carol Grant - Employee Representative (Term Expires: 12-31-18); Treasurer's Office
- Matthew Murphy - Employee Representative (Term Expires: 12-31-19); Sheriff's Office
- Larry Rocca - Macomb County Treasurer
- Bryan Santo - Macomb County Department of Roads
- John Schapka - Corporation Counsel
- Stephen Smigiel - Secretary, Finance Director
- Bob Smith - Chairman, Macomb County Board of Commissioners
- Conduent - Actuary
- AndCo Consulting - Investment Consultant
- VanOverbeke, Michaud and Timmony Special Legal Counsel
- Wells Fargo - Custodial Bank
This Board directs the operation of the Retirement System for County employees. The County’s representatives on the Retirement Board, per the Charter, shall be a representative from the Executive’s Office, a representative from the Treasurer’s Office, a representative from the County Board of Commissioners, a representative from the Department of Roads and three elected, active employees.
Retirement Services: 586-469-5113
Assist employees, retirees and beneficiaries of Macomb County’s Employee Retirement System (MCERS) regarding monthly pension, pension estimates, reporting deaths, EDRO (Eligible Domestic Relations Order), Vanguard and contribution beneficiary changes.
Stephanie Dobson, Retirement Administrator
Cindy Mitchell, Retirement Specialist
Claudia Stover, Retirement Specialist
Retiree Benefits: 586-469-5650
Assist retirees and beneficiaries of Macomb County’s Employee Retirement System (MCERS) regarding address changes, retiree medical, dental, vision and hearing benefits.
Junee O’Connell, Account Clerk
Assist retirees and beneficiaries of Macomb County’s Employee Retirement System (MCERS) regarding retiree federal and state tax changes, direct deposit, 1099R inquiries.
Bonnie O’Connell-Roddy, Account Clerk IV
Bill Hegarty, Fiscal Analyst II (1099R inquiries only)