Macomb County Employees Retirement Board
Secretary: Macomb County Finance Director
120 North Main Street, 2nd Floor
Mt. Clemens, Michigan 48043
Important Announcement from Vanguard:
Volatile Markets: Principles of Investing Success
In response to the recent market volatility, Vanguard is hosting a special series of webinars to help guide you through these uncertain times. Market volatility can be stressful for anyone—even when saving for a long-term goal like retirement. But understanding Vanguard’s investment philosophy can help you ride out the ups and downs of the market and reach your financial goals. This webinar will teach you how to:
- Set clear investment goals.
- Create a broadly diversified mix of investments.
- Keep costs low.
- Invest for the long term.
Webinars will be available every Monday and Friday through May 29, 2020 at 10 a.m., 1 p.m. 4 p.m. Register for a time that is convenient for you. Reserve your spot now! To register, visit https://webinars.on24.com/Vanguard_IIG/vm
In addition to Principles of Investing Success, the series will also include webinars on the following topics:
- Timeline to Retirement. See how you can use your retirement savings to create a sustainable income stream to last you through retirement. You'll also learn about how to invest during retirement, prepare for health care costs, and much more.
- Retirement Income. This webinar is intended for those who plan to retire in 3 to 15 years. It will review the key government benefits available to you and the decisions you'll face as you approach retirement and during it.
- Financial Freedom. Do you find it hard to fit saving for retirement into your budget? This webinar provides rules of thumb to help you save more and tips for doing so within your current financial situation.